Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 Tsp vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 225 g shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 Tsp lemon juice
- 450 g spinach, rinsed and drained
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
heat the oil in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. cook the garlic until lightly golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. gently remove half the fried garlic onto a paper towel and reserve for garnish.
add the mushrooms to the saucepan with the lemon juice and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft.
add the spinach and cherry tomatoes. cook until the spinach is soft and the mixture is slightly dry, about 3 to 3 minutes.
season with salt and pepper and serve hot, garnish with the fried garlic.