Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh green chili, seeded and chopped
- 10 g roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium avocados, halved, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 250 g plain yogurt
- 4.5 dl coconut milk
- 1 Tsp olive oil
- pinch of sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 to 4 chives
in a blender, add garlic, chili, cilantro, avocados, yogurt, coconut milk, olive oil, sugar and lemon juice and process until smooth. season with salt and chill for a few hours, covered in the refrigerator.
serve chilled, garnished with the reserved avocados, tomato and chives.